Sunday, October 26, 2014

Squigglefly Witch Again

Here she is again!  I  just love this  darling little witch.  She is from Squigglefly and I have  used her so many times this Halloween.  She  is just too cute.  Tonight I decided to do the Bingo Challenge at Craft on Your Passion.  I used a  digi,  Buttons and  gems to make my bingo.  Tuesday Throwdown also has a  Halloween color Challenge.  Crafty Girls has an Anything Goes Challenge I seem to have missed.  ABC Challenges has a  Vibrant  Color Challenge.  I think the white background makes her  colors all the more vibrant.  Glittern Sparkle also has a Halloween Challenge.
















2 comments:

  1. Lovely embossed background! Perfect for this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful embossing. Great job! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and be sure to play with us again!

    ReplyDelete